What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An ebook cookbook by Debbie Johnson, former owner and executive chef of The Golden Chalice Restaurant & Gallery, a 100% gluten-free, sugar-free, low-glycemic, organic, allergy-friendly establishment
- Learn a safe, very-low-glycemic Proprietary Blend to Sweeten nearly anything to taste like sugar, with no sugar or refined sweeteners of any kind
- How you can make Cream Soups and sauces with or without real cream and very low-glycemic thickeners
- Learn to make simple, quick Salad Dressings that people came to the restaurant just to get
- Hide your Vegetables and get more flavor -But without having to even think about it
- Learn to make easy, Quick Desserts that use no flour, but have more flavor
- Make rich, filling Ice-Cream and alternative with nuts
- Discover the secrets to making all food Taste Superb
- Enjoy Hearty Stews without flour or potatoes
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fun With Gluten-Free, Low-Glycemic Food Cookbook scores 73.73/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://glutenfreefun.com/gffcb.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: glutenfreefun.com you’ll also be taken through to glutenfreefun.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)